All items are handmade and assembled with love by Erica Young in her studio in Macon, GA :)
- - - - -
$3 : USPS First Class Domestic Shipping (3-10 days) - standard shipping to most U.S. locations.
Many OTL items are handmade-to-order and will take 3 to 10 days to be delivered (and up to 2 weeks during sales).
We do our absolute best to get orders out in a quick and timely manner, but please remember : "we" are actually a team of one! A shipping confirmation email (with all tracking info) will be sent once the items are headed out. Tracking numbers generally take 24 - 48 hours to update after you receive your 'SHIPPED' email.
Approximately $15 : USPS First Class International Shipping (7-20 days) - Contact us prior to purchase + we can give you the best shipping rate for your specific country.
* Please be sure that your shipping location is secure! OTL cannot be held responsible for items listed as delivered, but are lost or stolen at your shipping address. *
- - - - -
OTL does not accept returns unless the wrong item is shipped. If you have any functional problems with your OTL jewelry upon arrival, please let us know within 10 days of delivery and we will repair it. Please, just contact us and we will be happy to work things out with you!
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase you can exchange it for another item as long as it is in perfect sell-able condition : unworn and in the original packaging. In this case, shipping fees are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact us within 10 days of receiving your order.
Remember that colors vary from monitor to monitor and while I take great care to photograph the products accurately, your monitor settings might be slightly different from mine.
- - - - -
1. Amongst jewelers of all types, it is recommended that you take off jewelry when you shower, workout, clean + swim. These are times when you are likely to expose jewelry to chemicals and situations that can discolor or break it. OTL jewelry is made to be water resistant and durable, but keep in mind that pieces worn all of the time will need maintenance from time to time - or to be replaced entirely. Being gentle with your jewelry will ensure it stays looking nice as well as lasting longer. Imagine wearing your favorite tee + jeans 24/7...!
2. Avoid exposure to beauty products, hair care products and household cleaners, as many of these contain chemicals that can damage, clog or weaken jewelry components.
3. Please note that any brass, copper or sterling silver will naturally begin to darken, taking on a more antiqued look as you wear it (oxidation). Plated beads (gold and silver plated) may also change color over time revealing the metal underneath. How rapidly this happens depends on your body chemistry (your sweat/what you put on your skin) AND how well you treat your jewelry.
4. The best way to keep metals (brass, bronze, copper and silver) shiny is to wear them often, store in a dry place and to polish regularly. Sunshine Cloth is what we use to keep jewels shiny and you will receive a piece of polishing cloth for certain brass + silver items.
- - - - -
We're all human and things do break on occasion from unintended abuse. If you damage a piece of OTL jewelry, contact us and we can most likely explain how you can fix it on your own or we can arrange to have it sent back to the studio and fixed for a small fee.
Please remember that jewelry is delicate and should always be handled with care. General wear and tear, poor handling or misuse of jewelry is not considered faulty and unfortunately cannot be accepted for refund or exchange.
- - - - -
RESIZING / CHANGING LENGTHS
We are more than happy to resize OTL necklaces and bracelets, making them a bit longer or shorter for a small fee. (This is on a case by case basis, as some styles cannot be altered.) If you bought a piece of jewelry or received it as a gift and it does not fit, please contact us!
- - - - -
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
To protect your personal information, we take all reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.